Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Disneyland!

Disneyland at Christmastime is a must for me. Last year, my mom and I took Audrey when she was just 5 months old. She obviously didn't get much from it, so this year I considered it her "first" visit. Since Brandon is not a fan of Disneyland, some of our mommy group friends came along. We had a great time!!

Audrey in front of the castle.

1st Mickey Ears. We ended up getting the pink Minnie ears with her name on the back :)

She liked shopping!
Audrey loved the Carousel. We went on a few times!

Everyone on!

Audrey and her buddy Hannah showing off thier 1st Visit buttons.

With Goofy.

Mommy's favorite! Mary Poppins and Burt!This was Audrey's face the whole time on A Small World. She was in awe.
What a great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun! I remember going Christmas day when I was 5 years old...I think it was my best Christmas ever!